- There are more bugs in Utah than in California, Nevada, and Arizona combined. There is no other explanation for why my windshield got so messed up at the end of my trip.
- It is not fun waking up at 4:30 a.m. and having it already be 94 degrees out.
- I have absolutely no luck. It’s a good thing I’m fairly disciplined about how much I’m willing to spend in Vegas.
- It’s pretty cool that one of my two-year-old niece’s favorite stores is Cabela’s–World’s Foremost Outfitter.
- A 28th floor room with great views of Las Vegas is pretty nice, until you realize the room is in the flight path of the Vegas Helicopter Tour.
- The clouds are amazing this time of year.